Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Travel Soap Bag Feedback

"Super cute and Obviously made with love and great care. Mucho thanks, I love it!"

"Such a cool idea and it works really well. I needed something for my husband who had to share a loo [bathroom] with people he didn't know well and this kept his soap from accidentally being used by someone else and nice and dry. Speedy shipping and fantastic service. Thanks So much!! PerFecT! AAAAA+++++"

"Fabulous recycling idea, and I love the Soap Bag! Thanks!"

"Just what i needed! I had gone on a trip earlier, and really wish I had it after some bar-soap-stuck-to-the-box problems. Love the concept and design. It's going with me to the beach in the next few days."

"Love it!! Thanks for the super fast delivery."

"I just bought my second soap tote, this one for my mom. She loves it"

"My soap tote is adorable -- and so cleverly designed! If you're planning to use it for travel, you should know that it's weightless. Yay, there's a billboard in my bathroom! it's ideal for travel -- we If you're planning to use it for travel, you should know that I'm going to use it at home, but if anyone reading this wants to use it primarily for travel, considering these for travel"

"Love it! Now hubby can travel with my soap & not have a gloppy mess in his suitcase! Perfect! Fast shipping!"

Thanks to all my customers for the great feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment