Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Custom clothing labels for an actual client

I did these clothing labels recently. The challenge was printing fine-lined fonts onto a dark background. I had to thicken up the letters by adding a very small stroke to the letter fills. Also there wasn't much room with which to work.

Another challenge was that the photoprint fabric distorted the dark brown to a khaki green so I ended up having to use dark tee shirt transfer fabric, which is quite costly.


  1. I think you did a great job. I like the dark and light contrast-very nice :)

  2. oooo nifty! I'm in the market for new fabric labels. I'll have to take a look in your shop!
    Warm Smiles!

  3. I used what I learned on this project to speed up the process in making labels for my products.